Looking for somewhere a little different to tie the knot? How about a Victorian swimming pool or a steam engine? Here in the heart of Manchester, we have it all!
The search for the perfect wedding venue can be a painful one. But for some people having the whole day in a hotel or going from the church to the pub is not enough of a statement. If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue that people will remember then take a look at these Greater Manchester places.
1. Albert Hall - Manchester most newest wedding venue
2. Manchester Central Library - There are three rooms which can be booked, either individually or combined which will let you be flexible with numbers.
3. Radisson Blu Edwardian - You can expect to find beautiful luxury décor, romantic event spaces and stunning art and furnishings.
4. The Monastery - The elegant Cloisters and tranquil Archangel Garden are popular with photographers, and if you are planning a small intimate wedding you can choose the chapel which will seat up to 50 guests.
5. The Town Hall - The Town Hall Manchester provides the most decadent and romantic wedding venue in the city centre.
6. The Bridgewater Hall - Contemporary venue conveniently located in the city centre. Unique and striking surroundings, guaranteed to impress your guests.
7. The Castlefield Rooms - The Castlefield Rooms offer all the convenience of a city centre location with the tranquillity and space of a country retreat.
8. Manchester Museum - Beautiful Grade II listed building in the city centre been used as a popular wedding venue for a number of years.
9. Halle St Peter - The historic, Grade II listed church offers you a luxurious, elegant place in which to spend the most important day of your life. Relax in the stunning surroundings as you enjoy every moment of your dream wedding day.
10. Whitworth Hall - One of the most stunning venues at The University of Manchester. Set in some of the most historic and impressive buildings in Manchester with unique backdrops – ideal for capturing memorable photos of your special day.